Saint Thomas the Apostle Athletic Boosters exists to raise funds in support of grade school interscholastic sports and recreational youth activities and to cultivate through such activities the ideals of good sportsmanship, loyalty and fair play. This association works closely with the Saint Thomas Board of Education, coaches, athletic director and principal to:
- Support, promote and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship in all the athletic activities of the school.
- Promote and encourage attendance at School sports activities by parents and friends of athletes, the students, and the faculty of the school.
- Promote and encourage young men and women to become involved in school athletics.
- Augment the school’s athletic program by raising funds and soliciting donations for the purpose of providing the school with sports related equipment, support and supplies that might not otherwise be funded by the school.
Membership is open to all persons over age 18 who are either parishioners of Saint Thomas the Apostle Church or parents of Saint Thomas the Apostle School students.
- Hornet Wear (available throughout the year)
- Saint Thomas Golf "FORE" Sports event (May 11, 2018)
| Louis Bandlow
|| Athletic Director
| Kyle Wohlgemuth
| Dennis Lake
| Sara Preston
| Genevieve Sandner