Board of Education
The Board of Education is a policy-recommending body to the pastor as superintendent of the school. It is responsible for governance oversight of all aspects of the School. Its responsibilities include:
- Long range planning for the school and overseeing the plan’s implementation,
- Recommending and drafting policy to the pastor under which the administrator operates the school and seeing that approved policies are implemented,
- Serving as a body of consultation for the pastor and principal in major decisions of administration,
- Annually evaluating the administrators,
- Recommending an annual budget to the Parish Finance Council and seeing that it is adhered to,
- Fostering better understanding and support for Catholic education in the parish community.