We are looking for a Technology Director. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting student and teacher devices and programs. We are a one to one chromebook school and all teachers are on Microsoft surface devices.
- Managing servers and networks, with outside contractors.
- Responsible for surveying and services all physical technology within the school and parish.
- Work with our maintenance team to manage and update physical technology such as servers, cameras, phones, etc.
- Manage a budget for all technology needs in the school and parish.
- Coordinate and plan both formal and informal meetings with colleagues in regards to educational technology needs.
- Work closely with administration on a variety of issues pertaining to technology.
- Virtus trained, or willing to be Virtus trained upon start date.
- Previous experience in managing a network prefered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field preferred.
- Experience administering G Suite, Chrome OS, Microsoft OS, Go Guardian (or similar device management tool), Canvas LMS, Infinite Campus SMS, and other educational software.
Necessary Leadership Skills and Characteristics:
- Provides an excellent example of Catholic principles and teachings of the Catholic church, and is eager to share the faith with others.
- Embodies, advocates, and operationalizes the school’s mission, vision, expectations and values.
- Demonstrates a high level of professional maturity including emotional constancy in stressful situations.
- Carefully manages tasks and time by being extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Works collaboratively with the leadership team and instructional staff to support the needs of students.
- Exhibits the ability to effectively relate to, engage, and communicate with a diverse group of students and their families in one on one, small group and large group settings.
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and cover letter, along with an employment application found here, to: Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic School search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.