We invite you to become a part of our vibrant Saint Thomas community! We believe there is no better faith-based, Christ-centered educational experience than Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic School.
Admission decisions are made by the Principal and Director of Development and Outreach along with the Director of Student Development when necessary. Enrollment is done on a rolling basis beginning with existing Saint Thomas families in early February and prospective families in late February/early March.
- For the 3- or 4-year old preschool programs, your child must be 3 or 4 respectively prior to September 1.
- For Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
- We require a physical examination within the year prior to the first day of school and the student’s required immunizations must be up to date.
Factors we consider when reviewing your application:
- School mission/vision – we are an inclusive community, culturally, academically, and socioeconomically
- Our current enrollment and the culture/climate at each grade level
- Current academic information (student grades, teacher recommendations and test scores)
- Family and student meeting
- Preschool children must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1, of the upcoming school year.
- Kindergartners must be 5 years old before on or before September 1, of the upcoming school year.
At registration, we ask for a non-refundable fee. Please refer to our Tuition Information for a current fee schedule. Enrollment is not finalized until we have received this fee. When the number seeking enrollment is greater than the available openings, students will be admitted according to the following priorities:
- Children of parishioners currently enrolled (P-8).
- Children of parishioners seeking entry-level enrollment (Preschool and Kindergarten).
- Non-parishioner children currently enrolled (1-8).
- Children of parishioners with siblings currently enrolled (1-8).
- Non-parishioner children with siblings currently enrolled (1-8).
- Children of parishioners seeking enrollment (1-8).
- Other Catholic children from outside the parish.
- Children from families of other religious faiths.
Thank you for your interest in Saint Thomas! We’d love to meet with you to discuss your child’s academic needs. Here are your next steps:
- Visit https://stthomasgr.schooladminonline.com to inquire about admission to Saint Thomas.
- Contact the school office (616-458-4228) to set up a meeting/tour.
- After acceptance, you will receive an email from SchoolAdmin Info. This email will include a link to complete the enrollment process.
- Bring in your registration fee to the School.
You will receive an email from SchoolAdmin Info in early February. This email will walk you through logging into your parent portal account. In your portal, you can complete the necessary documents for the 2023/24 school year registration.
If you have any issues completing your contract, please contact the School Office (616-458-4228).