The Saint Thomas Education Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors along with guidance from the Saint Thomas Education Board president, the president of the Parish Finance Council, Pastoral Council Chair, and the Parish Pastor. Directors are elected for three year renewable terms and serve in a pro bono capacity. The board meets bi-annually in May and December while the Directors meet bi-weekly.
We welcome your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and/or willingness to serve. Please use the form below to contact any board member to share your input or to discuss joining the board in service of our school.
"*" indicates required fields
Board of Directors
- Matt Maczka — President
- Liz Deimel — Treasurer
- Father Jim Chelich — Pastor
- John Schuring — Finance Council Chair
- Mark O’Toole — Pastoral Council Chair
- Brian Hillary — Board of Education President
- Erin Damstra– Emeritus Director
- Josh Pfennig — Emeritus Director
- Mark Kennedy — Emeritus Director
- Nellie Richthammer — Emeritus Director
- Liz Aschwege — Emeritus Director