- 2020-21 Annual Report/Accreditation Self-Study – Fully accredited through the Michigan Non-public Schools Accrediting Association (MNSAA), five-year strategic plan begins Fall 2021
- The Catholic Identity Program Effectiveness Survey – This survey provide student, parent and faculty/staff perceptions regarding our adherence to the Standards and Benchmarks of the Michigan Non-public Schools Accrediting Association (MNSAA).
- Fully accredited Early Childhood program with teachers certified in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Program.
- “School of Distinction” status from the MNSAA – one of only two schools statewide to receive this first-time ever MNSAA award.
- Catholic Schools for Tomorrow Award.
- Participation in the University of Notre Dame’s ACE RISE (Alliance for Catholic Education: Renewing Identity, Strengthening Evangelization) program. Read the Saint Thomas ACE RISE report.
- Impact reports – annual report providing details on how we fulfilled our promises to our families
Diocese of Grand Rapids
Catholic Central High School
West Catholic High School
Grand Rapids Public Schools
Children’s Healing Center
Artists Creating Together
Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
Saint Thomas administers the MAPTM (Measures of Academic Progress) Standardized Tests twice yearly to students in grades 2-8. Testing occurs in October and April/May. These tests help us learn how Saint Thomas is performing as a school. Check out our Fall 2020 MAP Comparison Chart and our Fall 2019 MAP Comparison Chart.
MAPTM tests results help our teachers identify a student’s strengths are and challenges. We use the data to identify students who need targeted intervention, as well as students who are ready for our Enrichment program. For more information about these tests, visit NWEA (Northwest Evaluation Association).
We administer the PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test) to our 8th grade students annually in January. These tests provide information for high school class placement. Check out our January 2021 and 2020 Scores.