The Buzz Newsletter
The Buzz comes out every Friday during the school year and is only available electronically. It gives parents a list of school activities that are coming up the next week.
- Virtual Grandfriends’ Day – October 15Grandfriends’ Day – October 15 Join us virtually Friday, Oct. 15 for our annual Grandfriends’ Day. RSVP by completing the form below. Please make sure to include your email so that your grandchild’s classroom teacher can send you an invitation and a link to join a Google Meet.
- Job opportunitiesWe have a few Saint Thomas School job opportunities. Please let us know if you or someone you know is interested in any of these positions: Long-term substitute elementary teacher for September. Please contact Melissa Fischer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Custodial help after school, M-F, 3-4 hours a day. Contact Mr. Ted (email@example.com)….Read More
- Volunteer opportunitiesParents, if you are interested in volunteering at school or helping with school events/activities, please complete ourVIP (Volunteer in Partnership) Google form. Contact VIP Coordinator Katie Morrow (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Picture Day Sept. 22/23Picture day is Sept. 22 for P4-8th Grade and Sept. 23 for P3. We use Inter-State Studio for pictures. This is a non-uniform day for students. You can order pictures online at https://inter-state.com/FlyerEntry/61975B. The Saint Thomas code is 61975B.
- Mr. Drew in ArtPrizeOur very own Mr. Drew Edgerton is being sponsored in ArtPrize. Please check out his ArtPrize entry. Click on the photo of his art piece to learn more about it. It’s on display in the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel lobby. Way to go, Mr. Drew!
- New Family MeetingAnyone new to Saint Thomas is invited to our New Family Meeting Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 6:30pm. in the lower level of the church. We will go over all things Saint Thomas and answer any questions you might have. FYI…children are welcome, however, we will not have any childcare.