The Buzz Newsletter
The Buzz comes out every Friday during the school year and is only available electronically. It gives parents a list of school activities that are coming up the next week.
April 2022 Buzz Newsletters
March 2022 Buzz Newsletters
February 2022 Buzz Newsletter
January 2022 BUZZ Newsletters
December 2021 BUZZ Newsletters
November 2021 BUZZ Newsletters
October 2021 BUZZ Newsletters
September 2021 Buzz Newsletters
August 2021 Buzz Newsletters
- You are Saint Thomas, so let’s CELEBRATE!As we emerge from the pandemic, we are thrilled to once again gather as a community this fall! We will host two events: Sunday, October 2, 2022: “Celebrate” Auction kick off with a Picnic in the Park at Wilcox Park. This is a family friendly fall bash for the entire…Read More
- Employment opportunity — Technology DirectorWe are looking for a Technology Director. Responsibilities of this position include: Problem solving and troubleshooting student and teacher devices and programs. We are a one to one chromebook school and all teachers are on Microsoft surface devices. Managing servers and networks, with outside contractors. Responsible for surveying and services…Read More
- Employment opportunity — Preschool and Aftercare DirectorWe are looking for a Director of Preschool and Aftercare. Responsibilities of this position include: Managing a team of educators Handling classroom and aftercare activities as needed Assisting in programming for preschool and aftercare Developing and managing a budget Ensuring a safe and joy-filled learning environment Qualifications: Virtus trained, or…Read More
- Job opportunitiesWe have a few Saint Thomas School job opportunities. Please let us know if you or someone you know is interested in any of these positions: Custodial help – Contact Mr. Ted (firstname.lastname@example.org). 12:30-3:30 pm, M-F After school, M-F, 3-4 hours a day. Lunch room coordinators, M-F, 11am – 1pm….Read More
- Volunteer opportunitiesParents, if you are interested in volunteering at school or helping with school events/activities, please complete ourVIP (Volunteer in Partnership) Google form. Contact VIP Coordinator Katie Morrow (email@example.com) with any questions.