The Buzz Newsletter
The Buzz comes out every Friday during the school year and is only available electronically. It gives parents a list of school activities that are coming up the next week.
- Celebrating 30 years of Service by Fr. James ChelichA Culture of Belonging Heralded Under His Leadership Over the past three decades, Fr. Jim has shepherded the Saint Thomas community through extraordinary times. His vision of a dynamic education centered in Christ has always included students of all abilities and, by encouraging parishioners with disabilities to have active roles … Read more
- Picnic in the ParkWe invite parishioners, school families, and neighbors to our Picnic in the Park Sunday, September 17 from noon to 3pm. Lunch will be provided by the Knights of Columbus between noon and 1:30pm. There will be entertainment, games, crafts, and even Euchre if you’re so inclined. The grand finale of … Read more
- Announcing “We Wear Saint Thomas!”Just in time for the holidays – our new “We Wear Saint Thomas Store!” In the spirit of the season, our grand opening includes 20% off all orders over $125 – use code SNEAK20 through 11/20 – that’s this Sunday, so start shopping today! Keep in mind: Adult, child and … Read more
- Financial Assistance for the 2023-24 School YearThanks to the generosity of the Saint Thomas Parish and Education Foundation, tuition assistance is available to active parish families of students in Grades PreK to 8. Families requesting financial assistance must submit an online application through SMART Aid. Financial aid requests are kept confidential. The window to apply for … Read more
- Story Time for 0-5!If you have children between the ages of 0-5, we invite you to join us every Friday for faith based early literacy fun. Come share a story, craft, science project, and community! Fridays through the end of the school yearTime: 10-11AMPlace: Saint Thomas Ministry CenterEnter through the school main door. … Read more
- Mr. Ted, a Saint Thomas legacy“Anything is possible with the right tools.” “If we can build it or repair it, we will do that first.” “I treat this place (Saint Thomas) like it’s my home.” These are the words of Mr. Ted Coon, who has been responsible for maintaining our Saint Thomas parish and school … Read more