The Buzz Newsletter
The Buzz comes out every Friday during the school year and is only available electronically. It gives parents a list of school activities that are coming up the next week.
February 2023 Buzz newsletter
Feb. 27-March 3 Buzz newsletter
January 2023 Buzz newsletter
Jan. 30-Feb. 3 Buzz newsletter — Catholic Schools Week!
Jan. 23-27 Buzz newsletter — ALL IN Week!
December 2022 Buzz newsletter
November 2022 Buzz newsletter
October 2022 Buzz newsletter
Oct. 31 – Nov. 4 Buzz newsletter
September 2022 Buzz newsletter
August 2022 Buzz Newsletters
- Party in your ParkaParty in your Parka isn’t just for the kids…it’s a great time for everyone! Come out to Southside arena next Saturday night 3/18 from 6-730pm for ice skating, friend finding, food eating, and a really great time. Thanks to the Slobodnik crew for their generous donation of ice and skates!…Read More
- Announcing “We Wear Saint Thomas!”Just in time for the holidays – our new “We Wear Saint Thomas Store!” In the spirit of the season, our grand opening includes 20% off all orders over $125 – use code SNEAK20 through 11/20 – that’s this Sunday, so start shopping today! Keep in mind: Adult, child and…Read More
- Financial Assistance for the 2023-24 School YearThanks to the generosity of the Saint Thomas Parish and Education Foundation, tuition assistance is available to active parish families of students in Grades PreK to 8. Families requesting financial assistance must submit an online application through SMART Aid. Financial aid requests are kept confidential. The window to apply for…Read More
- Story Time for 0-5!If you have children between the ages of 0-5, we invite you to join us every Friday for faith based early literacy fun. Come share a story, craft, science project, and community! Fridays through the end of the school yearTime: 10-11AMPlace: Saint Thomas Ministry CenterEnter through the school main door….Read More
- Mr. Ted, a Saint Thomas legacy“Anything is possible with the right tools.” “If we can build it or repair it, we will do that first.” “I treat this place (Saint Thomas) like it’s my home.” These are the words of Mr. Ted Coon, who has been responsible for maintaining our Saint Thomas parish and school…Read More
- Volunteer opportunitiesParents, if you are interested in volunteering at school or helping with school events/activities, please complete ourVIP (Volunteer in Partnership) Google form. Contact our Volunteer Coordinators Becca Maguire and Becca Kohn with any questions.