The Home and School Association exists to:
- enhance communication between and bring into closer relationship parents/guardians, faculty and administrators
- promote an interest in educational matters and an understanding of the mutual responsibilities of parents and teachers in education
- encourage quality family life
- benefit the school through fundraising for special projects
- sponsor special events and activities for the school community.
– Father Jim Chelich, “Elements of a Successful Catholic School”
All families of Saint Thomas the Apostle School are members of the Home and School Association. Our mission is to foster “Dynamic Education Centered in Christ.” To support our mission, consider volunteering for one of many Home and School Association committees or events. Our Volunteer in Partnership program gives our parents an opportunity to share their gifts and talents. The Home and School Association contributes to the Saint Thomas spirit through the financial support of a bi-annual Auction. Last year, because of COVID-19, our Auction was virtual!
Please join us for at least one Home & School meeting a year. And if you have any questions about the Home and School Association, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Shawn Schuring||Vice President|
|Katie Morrow||Volunteer In Partnership Coordinator|
2021/2022 Home & School Meetings
Oct. 20, 2021, 7pm — Virtual Meeting
Jan. 26, 2022, 7pm — Virtual Meeting (look for link in the Buzz)
March 16, 2022 — Location and time TBD
June 8, 2022 — Location and time TBD